• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Renault Mograine

Renault Mograine is Scarlet Commander, instructed by vindorei. Hope u like him.
welcome any feedbacks
252143-f5dba9efa0f711f888942b8f302b0b7d.png
Contents

Renault Mograine (Model)

Renault Mograine_portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
The execution is very good and everything else works properly. Good job! APPROVED. I would also recommend downscaling the headband and armor diffuse to 50% to help reduce the file size.
Level 35
Hey :) I checked it myself
Is there a problem with the weapon? I see you set it to bond_hand which makes it wierd when he dies. If it does not work well in other animations you can use the weapon twich and have 1 specially for weapon node for when he dies and dissipates.
The model in looking perfect :peasant-cheers-back:

Level 12
Nice model.

The Scarlet Crusade emblem is a bit hard to read. Try separating it from the red background a bit more.

ARenault.PNG

Level 3
If you take requests could you make a Renault Mograine model based on his Design from the Comic?

Level 18
Faithful addition to the Warcraft human roster.
Moreover, awesome addition for non-warcraft stuff as it displays obvious differences with other paladin-based model.
No icon? No teamcolor (or very scarce)? :'(
Still, very useful and well done, thanks a bunch.

Last edited: