• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Removing Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, i ve been searching for the answer for a long time, but havent found it yet..

anyway, i am creating a hero arena map where you can choose your own set of skills for your hero (like in warlock map). however, there are too many spells and hotkeying all of them would be catastrophic. so i categorised them in few categories: destructive (x spells) with D hotkey, suportive (y spells) with F hotkey and so on. I put upgrade ability for each spell, so when the upgrade is done, ur spell is leveled up. But ofc, there is a problem.. From any category u can choose only 1 spell for x hotkey. When player chooses his spell from random categ, all other upgrades with the same hotkey should be removed. but i cant find any way to do that.

Anyone have an idea? +rep for answer off course : )))

Status
Not open for further replies.