• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assigning Hotkeys to custom bought skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I want to make a custom hero map where the skills u pick will be assigned the correct hotkey and will not have a hotkey stack.

For example. I buy 4 spells then I want those spells to have the hotkeys Q,W,E,R. So no matter what spells I pick, the hotkeys assigned will always be this QWER.

Does anyone have any idea on how to do this?

Level 7
I'm not 100% sure, but you might need to create 4 versions of the spell (One for each of QWER), and trigger which is added when bought.

Level 33
Yes, you have to create 4 version of a single spell, so if you have 4 spells, you will need a total of 16 version of spells (each divided by 4 version of itself)

1st version: Q
2nd version: W
3rd version: E
4th version: R

There is no action in-game that can change the pre-default Hotkey setup for each spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.