• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Removing Structures Built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How can I add or remove a structure from units build list in-game?

Level 4
Well I want to make it like in Troll & Elves where you build the main building and it is not in the buildings list anymore. Then there must be a way to do that.

Level 4
Thank you, I don't know how I read your first post that it made me think "Disable for all players" :D

Level 5
You can also try to create a dummy building named "You can only have 1 such building" placed somewhere in the corner of the map. If you build the One-of-a-kind building, destroy the dummy unit (set that building on a Unit variable so you can kill/resurrect it depending on if the building is destroyed/rebuilt), obviously 1 dummy/player.

Unlike Meticulous's way, this will tell the players that Obvious Statement instead of just poofing the build button.

Status
Not open for further replies.