• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remove Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey Guys,

Not sure if i am allowed to request this since i dont have permission to edit it by the author (yet), but its only a small change...so....
(If not just close the Thread)

This is used in one of my maps but it emmits a really annoying sound effect. Can somebody remove the soundeffect for me please?

greetings
CodeBlack

Level 21
You can easily remove sounds with War3 Model Editor; open the model; go to: Windows > Node Manager; sounds are generally at the bottom of the node hierarchy; their name starts with "SND" and they are represented with a camera icon; just right click the sound event and select remove; save the model and you're done.

I would do it for you, since it takes less than 5 seconds, but I'm not at home right now.

Level 7
You can easily remove sounds with War3 Model Editor; open the model; go to: Windows > Node Manager; sounds are generally at the bottom of the node hierarchy; their name starts with "SND" and they are represented with a camera icon; just right click the sound event and select remove; save the model and you're done.
I would do it for you, since it takes less than 5 seconds, but I'm not at home right now.

Alright...this sounds pretty easy. Just didnt know that :D
Thanks! Ill try later since im not at home right now as well xD
+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.