• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BubblesBuff

Bubbles. Just that, bubbles. Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles. Bubbles everywhere!
Based on ManaDrainCaster, and made on Magos' Model Editor in around 4 minutes or so.

Give credits, do not redistribute to other site , yadda, yadda, yadda. You know, that stuff.

Keywords:
bubbles, water, mana, drain, storm, aqua, attachment
Contents

BubblesBuff (Model)

Reviews
17:05, 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: Isn't there already a bubbles model ingame? Eh, uncheck the XY Quad and Line Emitter boxes and I'll approve. 2nd Feb 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

17:05, 23rd Jan 2009
Pyritie: Isn't there already a bubbles model ingame? Eh, uncheck the XY Quad and Line Emitter boxes and I'll approve.

2nd Feb 2009
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 24
I sure don't, most of the resources i use are usually edits of some sort, because it means they're usually more in line with other WC3 models. I just don't feel like it's right to give lower rating for a perfectly fine model just because it's a simple edit, which i do see a lot around here. Meanwhile more original models with less quality get top ratings. Models i couldn't find myself using because they're just "eh".

I sure don't, most of the resources i use are usually edits of some sort, because it means they're usually more in line with other WC3 models. I just don't feel like it's right to give lower rating for a perfectly fine model just because it's a simple edit, which i do see a lot around here. Meanwhile more original models with less quality get top ratings. Models i couldn't find myself using because they're just "eh".

Most 'art' resources are subjective I feel and ratings are overrated (da dum tss) and quite frankly counter-productive.