• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Remove Lumber/Gold from Peasants/Peons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, is it possible to remove the lumber or gold carried by a peon or peasant?
I know you can use
"Animation - remove/add the lumber/gold animation tag to Unit"
but, the problem there is, that only the animation will be removed but not the invisible lumber/gold-count.

Level 13
I think they want the +1 total lumber carried to be removed when he takes away the animation tag, I'm not sure what you're trying to do but depending you could remove the unit and create a new one at the old ones location that way it won't have the "internal" lumber count.
every time a unit is chopping down a tree it's lumber counter gains more up to a cap where it returns it to a mill, he wants to not have this counter increase...at least I think..

Level 13
Do they have to have the Harvest Lumber/Gold Ability? I'm not sure why you would need them to NOT keep track of their resources, if all you seek is adding the animation do so...otherwise I'm not following.

Level 12
Remove harvest ability
Add harvest ability again

When you do this you will remove harvested lumber from worker, and

use animation action to get rid of that lumber model

Status
Not open for further replies.