• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Release-date coming soon! (Hopefully?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I dont know how to explain that gaining melee advantage in sc2 skill as I want to be a more worthy player than i was in war3 is important to me....., since i dont only do maps.. if I wont get in beta I hope the full game is out soon. But knowing Blizzard delays they said they aim for Beta for 3 months but it would range 3-5 months.

Beta would end then either May 17th, or June 17th or July 17th - simply calculations since beta was out on February 17th. But Beta over doesnt mean full game out immediately.. so it may really come to be late july-august.

Level 6
I think they achieve their goal of 3 months for beta and the game comes out early to mid June(The start of summer vacation for most kids thus giving them a new game to play for the summer thus increasing Blizzards sells). Other than Holiday season, this is the best time for companies to release games.

Status
Not open for further replies.