• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Related to Passive Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello,

I'm currently changing a few things within my Transformation system.
I've decided to go from Items > Passive Abilities.

Now here's my Issue if i do the following:

Art - Target: Normal_Goku_Head.mdx, RedAura.mdx
Art - Target Attachment Point 1: head
Art - Target Attachment Point 2: chest
Art - Target Attachements: 2

Then test within game i'm only able to see the Head Attachment however the aura attachment doesn't seem to apply to the unit.

Then i decided to use the Buffs so i did the same but instead of doing two Model Targets i just did the Aura however this didn't turn out rather well. Still no Aura showing.

Does anyone have any suggestions to fix or solve this strange and bizzare bug ?

Level 7
Had the same glow problem in my map... copy and paste the 0 hero glow (abilities> Nuetral Hostile> Units> 0 Hero Glow) found in the attachment to your map. Oh, and don't claim the map as your own- I'm still developing it. :grin:

Attachments

• South American OutbreakV8.w3x
    4.3 MB · Views: 26
Level 19
Thanks, and you do know you could of just CnPed the abilitie into another map

Edit: Doesn't help its still going to be the same issue i'm trying to get two different Attachment Models attached to different points and i require the passive abilitie to drain mana as well.

Edit2: Never Mind. I've decided to make another Passive for Aura Effect Model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.