• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reign of the Undead Part 2 Video

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the second part of Reign of the Undead Part 1. Mark and Joe find a little Human camp...
Contents

Reign of the Undead Part 2 Video (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected MasterHaosis: Man yet again I am pleasant with your cinematic. Made 3 and 4 part and you are ready to pack this into pack system. I iwll suggest ! Hehe but now it isnot ready yet we need more souls ! ,,Why you need souls?'' - Well for...

M

ap0: Rejected

MasterHaosis: Man yet again I am pleasant with your cinematic. Made 3 and 4 part and you are ready to pack this into pack system. I iwll suggest ! Hehe but now it isnot ready yet we need more souls ! ,,Why you need souls?'' - Well for my growing power. hehe nice and funny things. Next part 3 >>>

Level 6
yay seacon, funny even in guy who made movie like yours made seacond episode they turn up in human camp and dye, if you make 3 and 4 diffrent ill give you respect
update after watching it

dang dude, grammar mistake you wrote undead wrong and you wrote ghst instead of ghost, and i must admit this is original

185870-albums3216-picture33562.png

Map number 21.

Hello user
As map review member I am helping map moderators to clean THW!
I won't post any kind of review just final mark that will be Rejection in this case!

I checked your map and I find it unacceptable...

Here are the reasons:

1. No longer compatible (Means they are not playable with patch 1.24).
  2. Invalid author name.
  3. Messy, poor or no description (Except for map uploaded between 2004-2006).
  4. Type abuse (Use excessive tag such as melee,maze, mini-games and so on).
  5. Too many bugs that affect the gameplay.
  6. Lots of memory leaks.
  7. Edited map (With/without permission).
  8. Campaign without all the maps included (If there is a missing chapter or map that is in beta stage, it deserves rejection).
  9. Bad Gameplay.

#green = good
#gray = neutral
#red = bad

If you want to know more PM me and I will explain my vote!

Thanks -Kobas-