• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reign of the Scourge 1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reign of the Scourge v1.4

About:
A single player RPG, which puts you as a human knight of the Alliance, who is helping known heroes like Malfurion or Jaina to stop the Lich King. This is my version of what happened after Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, in which the Scourge has destroyed almost all of Azeroth and only few remain to stop them. You, of course, are one of them.

Features:
-One weapon and shield per hand
-Items have their own model and appear on the character
-Different endings
-About 1h 30 mins worth of fun (xd)

Screenshots:
http://imageshack.com/a/img909/9413/60IsEA.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img540/1668/G1tVij.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1299/xTU2PN.jpg

Version:
This is my latest version - 1.4 and unfortunately it is the last one as my map has been corrupted and all my work on ver 1.5 has been brutally crushed. So I'm uploading this map and beginning a new project.

Credits:
- Dan van Ohllus, INF3RNO, Meteor_demon for Arthas model
- HappyTauren for Skeleton Fire Warrior Mage model
- General Frank for BloodElf Champion model
- communist_orc for Training Dummy model
I think thats all, comment if I have your model/icon etc.

Keywords:
Arthas, Warcraft, Scourge, Lich King, Lich, Alliance, Horde, Wrathgate, Paladin, Knight
Contents

Reign of the Scourge 1.4 (Map)

Reviews
21:27, 23rd Aug 2015 Shadow Fury: Map set to needs fix based on DUTY OF RS's and Twilight's reviews. They are right; I checked the map myself and I agree with their points so as long as they're not fixed, this map will stay as needs fix.

M

21:27, 23rd Aug 2015
Shadow Fury: Map set to needs fix based on DUTY OF RS's and Twilight's reviews. They are right; I checked the map myself and I agree with their points so as long as they're not fixed, this map will stay as needs fix.

Level 12
1. Make your description better.
Improving, improving & Improving...
2. You should use your album to put out screen-shots. Which can make "us" as downloaders to click once to view the picture, rather than having us to make us waste our time.

But i will download the map and look at it.

*EDIT*

Just played your map and i must say its and average gameplay.
The Terrain is for the mostly flat, which is very bad!
The standar units and some custom models.
Spammed doodas.
You have even spammed pathing blockers, you got around 6000 doodas placed in a huge map like this and over 1000 of them are overspammed pathing blockers...
I got a bit of a smaller map than this one and i have already placed 20000 doodas... And nothing is overspammed.
On your cinematics you should rotate the unit we are controlling facing the one that talks to him, he doesn't do it, so it looks lame.
AND there is so much space around 50% of the map is there absolutly nothing... Why make a huge map, when you only use 50% of it? It's like, where is the brain?
At your description you wrote: "-About 1h 30 mins worth of fun (xd)"
For me its like: "10 mins of fun."

Im voting for 2/5 NEEDS FIX.

Last edited:
Level 13
Description

Its colorless, no images, I mean there are images, but you have to set them up in an album, or use BB codes. For now, It needs more work.

Terrain

Flat, feels empty. Perhaps add more decorations, bushes, trees. For now its rely bad, please improve. And please Don't make the edges of the map like that, Make it full with decorations.

Gameplay

Its an RPG, the map is huge, and empty. The story is good, the cinematic could use some work left and right, Sometimes the units are not facing properly. But I barely find this as an RPG. No new units, Arthas is level 26, and by the time I reach him I will be level 8-12...

Final Rating

Terrain:2/5
Gameplay:1/5
Description:2/5

FINAL RATING
1.75/5

Suggestions
-New units - ASAP
-The map is empty - RPG maps never have empty places. RPG are Open World, make it open world.
-The part where you have to play MOBA, with just 1 hero - I had to cheat in this part, it was too boring.

GIFT

1/5=no rep
2/5=no rep
3/5=no rep
4/5=+ rep
5/5=+ rep

Rating 1.75/5=no rep sorry

Vote for Need Fix