• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Protection 1.4

maps_4945_preview.jpg

This game is called "The Protection". It's for eight players.
In The Protection- game players have a simple but tough
mission: they have to protect the"Magic Generator" which lies in
the middle of the map.

At first players can choose three different ways - easy,
normal or hard. Then the game starts.

The game is based on a ladder from which players can build
normal units, structures and so on.

When the game starts there are no enemy units. After one to two
minutes, the enemy starts to attack. That is why you and your
allies have to be quick.

In this game you have to be fast and wise. You also need
teamwork and if you are going to win the most difficult, you
should find good partners.

This map is not my first map. Try my other maps.
Here
you can see my other maps.

Also, please visit www.clanfol.org.

Please make a comment if you find any bugs or have any suggestions. I do appreciate criticism and applaud.

Version 1.1:
- Added better credits

Version 1.2:
- Made the game little easier
- Fixed grammar errors
- Fixed some other minor bugs

Version 1.3:
- The game is now lot easier, but still challenging with normal and hard mode
- Daemon Lord boss is now weaker
- Players cannot anymore attack magic generator
- Updated quest texts
- Fixed some grammar errors

Version 1.4:
- Fixed some grammar errors
- Added new picture to beginning
- Balanced some enemies

UNPROTECTED VERSION.
Contents

The Protection 1.4 (Map)

Reviews
Mini-Me: -Why there is no AI support? It's not like you even have to do it yourself, blizzard has done the job for you. You just need to initialize the melee triggers. -This is a melee map with an alternative objective; protect the generator at...

M

Mini-Me:
-Why there is no AI support? It's not like you even have to do it yourself, blizzard has done the job for you. You just need to initialize the melee triggers.

-This is a melee map with an alternative objective; protect the generator at the middle. The map size is 2mb due to custom music which is hardly noticeable in the game and few custom models for the attacking enemy spawns. More simply put; a 2mb melee map with no AI support.

-Saying "some models by Mr.X and Mr.Y" is not sufficiant credits. Each custom model/icon/skin etc. must be properly credited. Due to that reason Im moving this back to the unaproved category. Please add the proper credits for the people who have worked hard to make those models which you use in your map.
Heero: -> Credits GRANTED.

Heero:
Approved.
8/10
A nice game which combinates ladder gaming in a great defense game. Terrain is good, design too.
You credited the creators of the models, but if they request credits for each model they made (example : Guardian model by General Frank) , then you should grant it.
This game is great in order to learning play as a team, learning to micro, and learning to control the game.
Cons :
Add more information for noobs at the start.
Some units MIGHT be unbalanced.

Level 37
There is no AI support because I don't want. The game is for PLAYERS not for COMPUTERS. That's why I have putted "Suggested Players:
Four To Eight".

Music is noticeable? Well it can be, if you have not turned your wc3 musics on. Or you didn't notice the music because you were playing the game so hard, Mini-Me!