• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reign of Chaos Campaign Kel'Thuzad

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
This is the model of Reign of Chaos Campaign Kel'Thuzad from the campaign screen, but merged onto the ingame unit rig so that it would be a working in-game model. It's basically like a cooler, higher quality SD version of the Lich model.

Also, I deleted the chains from his arms. Maybe some day we could make a version where we also bring in the chains, but in this version I did not.

This was originally created as a basis for customized "Retera" hero concept art (not referring to the modern sheep icon theme of "retera" but referring to the 2004 custom map hero that I later named my account after).

As far as my personal archives and work timeline goes, this model is actually many years old. So, it's quite possible that we could do it better with today's technology. But I figured I would go ahead and upload it, just in case it was useful to anyone.
Contents

Reign of Chaos Campaign Kel'Thuzad (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Please add an in-game screenshot and fix the issues detected by HIVE's Sanity Checker by optimizing the model. (overlapping tracks and negative extent)