• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Region Won't Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have my trigger set up like this to make a region follow a unit around, but for some reason when the unit moves the region stays in its orininal spot.

[Actions]
Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time

[Events]
Region - Center (region) on (Position of (unit) <gen>)

Any suggestions?

Light_Switch

Level 18
errmm i belive the editor says that the region has to be a variable in order to move around.

but that trigger isn't used that often.

• Event - Every .1 seconds of game time
  • action - Move [Dummy Region <gen>]{2} to position of [footman]
a more practical trigger is :
  • Event - Every .1 seconds of game time
  • action - (example) Order [stupid fairy] to move to position of [footman]
the example is the action that you intend to use with the region from earlier

(the region moving is basically a pointless thing . and probably used for other things...)

I need to be able to move a region too, I want to create a trigger where if a barricade unit dies a barricade destructible stacked underneath it dies.
The only other way I can think of doing this is making it so that the unit barricade has it's rally point on the destructible that's it's stacked on and making it kill all the destructibles at the point of the rally point.

Actually nvm all of the above I found a better way of doing what I wanted with a circle instead of region.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.