• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Reforged -> Fast Illidan Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello Brothers!

I need a simple Illidan Stormrage model but instead of warglaives i would see satyr shadow dancer' daggers. If Illidan would hold this daggers with the blades down thats would be perfect. Unfortunately i dont know how could i make this. I hope that model would be good assassin or blade dancer.

Best Regards!

Level 2
Here you go lol

Hello Archaos :)) sorry for late answer but i have a lot of work to do. Thanks for your work, i saw model and weapons are perfect BUT :D fragments of his pants were disappered :O i dont why, have u got a same problem? And i have one request for u if u will be interested :)) in warcraft we have got a paladin model "magroth the defender". Could u delete his hammer and shield and give him a sword which have got Lord Nicholas Buzan?

Hello Archaos :)) sorry for late answer but i have a lot of work to do. Thanks for your work, i saw model and weapons are perfect BUT :D fragments of his pants were disappered :O i dont why, have u got a same problem? And i have one request for u if u will be interested :)) in warcraft we have got a paladin model "magroth the defender". Could u delete his hammer and shield and give him a sword which have got Lord Nicholas Buzan?
Ah i did not realize about his pants, i must of mistakenly deleted the geoset for it lol, but its fixed and gave magroth the sword :) Enjoy

Attachments

• IllidanNewBlades2.mdx
    5.5 MB · Views: 28
  • MagrothWithSword1.mdx
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Level 2
Ah i did not realize about his pants, i must of mistakenly deleted the geoset for it lol, but its fixed and gave magroth the sword :) Enjoy

Magroth is perfect :D illidan looks like badass, he is perfect as well, but he has one bug - while running he turns his dagger up. If u could fix it, will be perfect in 100%. Big Thanks for you work bro. Its totally amazing :D

Magroth is perfect :D illidan looks like badass, he is perfect as well, but he has one bug - while running he turns his dagger up. If u could fix it, will be perfect in 100%. Big Thanks for you work bro. Its totally amazing :D
it wouldnt be a bug, thats just how his animation is lol, i rotated his blade, so nows its down when moving

Attachments

• IllidanNewBlades3.mdx
    5.5 MB · Views: 25
Level 2
it wouldnt be a bug, thats just how his animation is lol, i rotated his blade, so nows its down when moving

This is absolutely fantastic mate, Thank you. Ill give u some reputation for that haha. Hmm Can i have a last (I promise, LAST! :D ) request for you? After my military training i will try make a map about Knights of the round table, and i need Arthas model but with the sword of Halahk Lifebringer instead of his hammer. Could u make this Arthas with sword or i ask too much ?

This is absolutely fantastic mate, Thank you. Ill give u some reputation for that haha. Hmm Can i have a last (I promise, LAST! :D ) request for you? After my military training i will try make a map about Knights of the round table, and i need Arthas model but with the sword of Halahk Lifebringer instead of his hammer. Could u make this Arthas with sword or i ask too much ?

your welcome and yea i can do that for you, Ill start that in the morning for me lol

Here you go man, let me know how it works for you

Attachments

• ArthasNew1.mdx
    5.5 MB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.