• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model and icon request (fairly simple)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
well I created this spell called Blades of the dammed with the illiden model
what it does is gives the ability to swap batween 2 different blades (cursed Blades and Enchanted Blades) on the illidan model
when using cursed blades the hero will have bonus damage but lose heath on attacking
when using Enchanted Blades the hero will lose damage but gain heath on attackls

so i thought i could use a purple orb for the cursed blades and a green orb for the enchanted blades but then i though it be alot better if i changed the whole blade

the model request:so can i get a purple illidan blade with purple flames for both hands and a green illidan blade with green flames for both hands

could proberly use this to bass them off change the colour and add a flaming effect
Blade left
blade right

this is somthing like what im after but as illidan blades and the blade to be the colour

also will i need to remove the blades of illidan or just add these two models if so can i get a illidan with no weapons?

the icon request: can i get an icon for these 2 blades?

Level 9
When you make such a request people just don't do it without any.. payback.. If that's the right word. You have to give them something back; Rep, A Spell, A Map.. Anything. (If this is for your map we need to know if you're going to finish your map or not.. 90% of all maps ever started ended before half done, you know.)

Level 15
iv seen it i dont want it because

1. no flames
2. its more black then green
3.its size if massive just for an attachment???

i probs will use the icon tho

can some 1 make me a purple of that icon
LINK TO ICON

EDIT: Can some one just make me a green and purple flame that will suit illidans blades

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.