• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Reforged) Dwarven peon unit and/or Fel Wind Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey bud, I've got a dwarven worker I made for my own personal use but you're welcome to give it a look and see if it'll work for you. As both the model and portrait are saved as their own stand alone models you don't have to do any pathing for them. I don't have any custom icons so I personally just use the peasant icons. Cheers

Attachments

• Dwarven Craftsman.mdx
    5 MB · Views: 136
  • Dwarven Craftsman_Portrait.mdx
    2 MB · Views: 79
Level 3
@NicholasBrunswick That is so awesome! I've been looking for Reforged Dwares all over the place, do you happen to have other dwarven models aswell? Of course I'll credit you, should I use them in any project!

Level 2
@NicholasBrunswick That is so awesome! I've been looking for Reforged Dwares all over the place, do you happen to have other dwarven models aswell? Of course I'll credit you, should I use them in any project!

I have a couple, some are very much works in progress though. I have a footman replacement based on the Guardian from the old War of the Ring RTS. If you're interested I can attach the files for it to this comment after I return home. Other then that, not really. I mean I did a weapon swap to make Muradin use his shield instead of duel weilding so he can be used along side the standard mountain king. But that's a very simple model and I'm not sure I'd share it unless of course your fine with that.

Level 3
Thanks for the reply, the sound great! I'd appreciate both, the footman/guardian aswell as Shield baring muradin.

Level 2
Thanks for the reply, the sound great! I'd appreciate both, the footman/guardian aswell as Shield baring muradin.

No problem, my brother and I have been working on separating the human faction into the three separate alliance races. Elves can be found everywhere so I've been working on units to create a separate dwarf faction. All I need is a third hero and a priest for healing. The shield baring Muradin I use as a paladin.

Certain units that I personally don't use like the sorcress or knight might not get a dwarven counter part as creating replacements for them is a bit beyond my abilities. But I can keep you posted to new models I've made if you're interested in future works.

(Edit): Unit and associated portrait files have been attached. Note that the Lord Guardian portrait is for the shield carrying Muradin as that is what I decided to name the hero class after making the model. Cheers.

Attachments

• Gaurdian Test_4.mdx
    4.4 MB · Views: 76
  • Gaurdian_Portrait.mdx
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
  • Dwarf Hero_Test.mdx
    8.8 MB · Views: 126
  • Lord Gaurdian_Portrait.mdx
    2.8 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Level 3
No problem, my brother and I have been working on separating the human faction into the three separate alliance races. Elves can be found everywhere so I've been working on units to create a separate dwarf faction. All I need is a third hero and a priest for healing. The shield baring Muradin I use as a paladin.

Certain units that I personally don't use like the sorcress or knight might not get a dwarven counter part as creating replacements for them is a bit beyond my abilities. But I can keep you posted to new models I've made if you're interested in future works.
I totally am, that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.