• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reforged Dragons With Wow Animation

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
All Reforged Dragons now using Wow Animation

20/6/2023: Upload all type of Dragons with Wow animation

Download Sapphiron at: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/sapphiron-reforged-with-wow-animation.349483/
Download Frost Wyrm at: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/death-dragon-rider-reforged.349345/

Dragon Whelp model use Wow animation ripped by YonatanDS of Warcraft Underground,please credit him to if you using whelp model

Feel free to use and edit anything if you want.just give credits, thanks
Contents

Azure Dragon (Model)

Azure Dragon Portrait (Model)

Azure Dragon Whelp (Model)

Azure Dragon Whelp Portrait (Model)

Azure Drake (Model)

Azure Drake Portrait (Model)

Black Dragon (Model)

Black Dragon Portrait (Model)

Black Dragon Whelp (Model)

Black Dragon Whelp Portrait (Model)

Black Drake (Model)

Black Drake Portrait (Model)

Bronze Dragon (Model)

Bronze Dragon Portrait (Model)

Bronze Dragon Whelp (Model)

Bronze Dragon Whelp Portrait (Model)

Bronze Drake (Model)

Bronze Drake Portrait (Model)

Green Dragon (Model)

Green Dragon Portrait (Model)

Green Dragon Whelp (Model)

Green Dragon Whelp Portrait (Model)

Green Drake (Model)

Green Drake Portrait (Model)

Nether Dragon (Model)

Nether Dragon Hatchling (Model)

Nether Dragon Hatchling Portrait (Model)

Nether Dragon Portrait (Model)

Nether Drake (Model)

Nether Drake Portrait (Model)

Red Dragon (Model)

Red Dragon Portrait (Model)

Red Dragon Whelp (Model)

Red Dragon Whelp Portrait (Model)

Red Drake (Model)

Red Drake Portrait (Model)

Searinox (Model)

Searinox Portrait (Model)

Tharifas (Model)

Tharifas Portrait (Model)

Level 12
They are definitely useful with the ground animations and the morph. I especially love the Sleep animation. Lots of RPG potential.

The head of the dragons may be a bit too big or their neck too long. They feel front-heavy.

Level 21
Awesome job and would be really handy since you can have the dragons on the ground and in the air...

By the way is it possible to do the Classic Dragons too or not really?

Awesome job and would be really handy since you can have the dragons on the ground and in the air...

By the way is it possible to do the Classic Dragons too or not really?
Classic dragons are already made by Cin Jin Tang Ming from Goblin Academy, he made incredibly cool and beautiful WoW dragons on SD Dragon Warcraft 3 Classic textures in all flight colors (but black blue and green doesn't support tails or anything like that)

They are definitely useful with the ground animations and the morph. I especially love the Sleep animation. Lots of RPG potential.

The head of the dragons may be a bit too big or their neck too long. They feel front-heavy.
This is not a problem with animations from WoW or the work of VictorZ - but the Reforged dragon models themselves, they were originally made that way, so now you notice it when they are transferred to WoW animations

Also, I don't think this is a problem. Yes, there may be a feeling of strangeness and may arise, but I think this is even a kind of idea, probably Lemon Sky intended it that way, and maybe they are a little right, but I also agree that it would be better if their heads and necks were like those of Dragon WoW (although how this is done with them in Reforged also deserves recognition, dragons really can have such heads and necks, or perhaps heads but except for the neck)

the attack animation is so lazy, makes me think they are pets instead of fucking dragons.
well, it's wow after all, can't expect more.
I think the attack animation (you probably meant the attack animation on foot) looks like this, because a long time ago in the days of WoW Vanilla - they were made to very realistic indicators. That's why the Dragon takes so long to swing its hand, because I'm sure that if dragons lived in the real world - they would be something like heavy dinosaurs or elephants, therefore they would not be very mobile, so they would swing their hand for just as long, like in this animation here.

I think it's cool that she looks so realistic, and yet I also agree that he could use an additional animation as an addition, where he swings much faster (for example, like Dracthyr does this hand wave)

Last edited:
MAN! this has been wanted for soooo long. many have wondered why blizzard not had done this in the first place, and now finaly someone has remediet that.

Really great job :peasant-thumbs-up-cheers:
I will say it wherever I can: REFORGED DRAGONS ARE BEAUTIFUL!! And what would they be with WoW animation was my dream from the very announcement of Reforged!

I thought it was impossible, but VictorZ proved me wrong!