• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Reforged Broke Triggers "Local Handle System (made by KaTTaNa)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi All,

I hope you can assist me with this, i put a lot of hours many years ago into building this map and someone from forums such as this helped me build the tricky-ier triggers so i dont know how to fix them now they are broken.

Its a simple map using a ladder map with my own unit values (imports fine into reforge) but the triggers are coming up with a number of error codes but i have narrowed it down to the dota-like recipe system that was added with the Kattana custom script and the recipe system triggers. if i delete the trigger folder and the custom script, i can save and load the map.

If anyone can help me fix the dota-like recipe system it would be very much appreciated

It keeps returning this for a number of lines:
"Cannot convert returned value from handle to integer"

and then highlights a long list of errors such as:

function H2I takes handle h returns integer
return h
return 0
endfunction

I have attached the map itself if anyone can have a closer look.

thank you for any assistance! i really want to play this map again with my friends

Last edited:
return h
return 0
endfunction
Thats the return bug used before Warcraft 3 V1.24, has nothing to do with reforged.

But it should be easy to fix. The function above has to be changed into this:
JASS:
    return GetHandleId(h)
endfunction

Level 2
Wow thanks!!!
Fixed it.
I was also going through all the help guides on this website and was halfway doing the trigger only version haha.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.