• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Boots

Item model of the Boots of Speed icon. It's basically the same model as the one I used for the Boots of Quelthalas, but altered it to fit this icon. It spins and makes shiny stars.

Shame I can't get the "lightning" bit but I didn't want to add more polygons to the model (to make it as small as I could.

Texture is from the icon, credit me when you use it lol.

Keywords:
Boots of Speed, boots, shoes, flash
Contents

Red Boots (Model)

Reviews
20:59, 28th May 2009 Pyritie: Could be useful.
Level 6
This is so cool! I hope you can continue with your work on these icon to model transfers :3......now if there were a way for the characters to wear the boots after picking them up (advanced trigging ftw) now THAT would be cool, if you could make a seperate BoS (Boots of Speed) model and just a plain boot, that could be attatched to the "foot" point of a model, that would be even more AWESOME! I DECLARE YOUR GETTING, AND ARE GOING TO LIKE THIS +REP WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT YOUNG MAN! :3