• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Alert 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
well some bad news and some good news.

fist the bad.

doom's computer is messed up because of some vira :S

so right now im working on it.

the good news:

we soon get some system in the map and a superweapon spell :)
you get more to know when dooms is back and the things are made finish in the map.

Level 18
Sorry for the double post.

News:

We currently have somone working on a building system for the game so it feels more like the Real red alert II when you play it.

Wuss15 also fixed som bugs in the game types

Im currently inviting people for the team and i got somone working on a special Cursor thats almost the same like in Red alert II (gives even more feeling like the real game :p )

Level 18
depends the spell i made for it wuss doesnt work as it should be i target the bomb on a place but in the place its choosing a random spot to drop :S so ye we need a more acurate spell for it :(

GOOD NEWS:

working on a trailer for the game to show you guys a little of how its going to be. we used models that are not public on the hive and are not aproved by the modeler itself (still need to ask hime if i may use it) im not going to tell who it is so dont ask me

Level 18
we used atleast 1 of general franks models. so dont wurry about that :p

Information:

We have a person in are team who creates the Building system for us its going to be a unique system and its very hard to make. his name is Offgraphics.

Since my mate wuss15 is currently working on the map with offgraphics i cant do that much, thats why im searching for a helping hand. mostly moddelers of people who know much about Jass if you are that person that plz send a message here or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.