• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red akert 2 modeler needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Me and my mate wuss15 are searching for 1 more modeler for are Projet named red alert 2 warcraft. If you wana join or wana have more information plz PM me or wuss15. here is som information below

For all who dont know red alert 2.

Red alert 2 is a real game. Made by westwood the game is old but still awsome to play its about the rusians who wana take over amerika and destroy evrything. the rusians have a guy named Yuri he is a mind controller and uses special powers to control enemy units. In the expansion of this game there is a third army named Yuri (In the end of the red alert 2 story Yuri betrays president romanov (also known as the president of rusia) and yuri starts to create his own army.

I hope this is enough information.

Status
Not open for further replies.