• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red alert 2 warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey me and my mate are working on a difficult project named Red alert 2 warcraft. We have completed som stuff already and have som models. If you need more information about the project PM me or wuss15 or ask me for the site of the project (its in my signature) anyway here is a list of people we need.

2 Modelers: to make models that are the same as Red alert 2 (we got images to show how it needs to look)

1 System maker: a guy who is good in making systems like a repair system for buildings that you click on a button and select a building and it repairs. (thats just a small example of what we need.

1 Guy thats good in making interfaces and buttons (we have images of how that needs to look to)

If you need to contact me add me on [email protected]

Last edited:
Level 11
ahh ok ill see what i can do. do you want it in any special place?

well thats a changed up ability so buildings can take repair on them and when clicked they self heal like if a peon were to repair and gold would be used up. if you want something like a menu as a multiboard or soemthing that can be done 2.

Level 4
sounds good, but might do so you can acces the interface from the construktion yard

Level 11
Ok so do you want it to be like you click a building and it an ability that has a menu ?

also if you guys want me to make some icons i can do that also

Level 11
Ok well i was trying to figure out how to do it the simplest way and im thinking using this:
Window System - The Hive Workshop

would be best , lol i was kind of lazy and didnt feel like making something from scratch.
I looked over that system and its look easy, if you want ill input the information into it if u give it to me, but i guess u noe how to do that. Im making some icons,ill have em up for you in a few days cause im working on a project of mine that i want to do some work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.