• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruitment Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm not sure if I am allowed to put this here, but it is the most appropriate place.
Orc and I are working on a map with the modest ambition of rewriting gameplay!

As such we need a number of fairly skilled personnel, one of which is a good MODELLER!

There are quite a few models that we require for our map, and well as such general knowledge in integrating certain model related things.

Among these models will be (horseless) models of every race, there could be quite a few models of each race to signify certain character choices.
Also new (or perhaps they already exist) creatures must be modelled to provide the animal denizens that Heroes can use for mounts.

If you would like to get in on this project in it's genesis stages then check my sig to link to the main project thread for more information!

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.