• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rotating Plane - Super Easy Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I need a plane in the shape of a medieval flag, in a shape similar to this. It needs to rotate so that it is facing you no matter what angle you see it from, it doesn't need a texture, I can add that myself. All I want is the flag to clarify, it is supposed to float above the head of certain units in my map, to signify what race they are and what player it is etc.

Scaling size doesn't matter.

medieval%20banners_004.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I need a plane in the shape of a medieval flag, in a shape similar to this. It needs to rotate so that it is facing you no matter what angle you see it from, it doesn't need a texture, I can add that myself. All I want is the flag to clarify, it is supposed to float above the head of certain units in my map, to signify what race they are and what player it is etc.

Scaling size doesn't matter.

medieval%20banners_004.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Yes, i can do that if you want. :wink: I only accept very simple requests here and then atm. Bigger ones aren't accepted currently, as i've many old ones and my own stuff to take care for. :vw_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.