• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super simple rotated models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey there!

I am in need of some rotated models of the wooden 'fence long' doodad, and 'gate' doodad. The reason for this is that I need vertical variations for these doodads as they are to be built as buildings by a unit ingame.

The default rotation of these models is horizontal, and I do not believe it is possible to make it otherwise without editing the model itself, which I cannot do due to some software issues the editor has with my computer.

I hope I have made this clear enough, though reading back over it I'm starting to lose faith in that ;L

Cheers!

Level 5
Preferably 90 degrees anti clockwise, though I don't mind as long as it is vertical as opposed to the base horizontal model! :)

Thanks

Level 5
That is exactly what I wanted, cheers! Do you know if there is any way of having custom pathing maps for units? Because the base fence pathing map is being stubborn and staying horizontal, and I can't find another pathing map that will fit with the fence or gate :(

+Rep for the rotating! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.