• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RECRUITMENT: Mapmaking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, sup?

I've been around for awhile, trying to make maps but never finishing them, either because I lost interest, gained no popularity or failed in accomplishing my vision or other reasons.

So what I'm trying to do here is gather people that are skilled in one or more fields and coordinate them to realize my visions.

I'm looking for people who have enough time on their hands and that want to do something - I've got some older plans of mine, and we can always make a new thing.

I might appear demanding at some points and if we are doing certain projects then I will be excessively strict (such as old personal projects).

I'm pretty good with terraining (generally, haven't really tried doing spectacular terrains), and I'm good all-round with the editor, though I quite fail with GUI; I'm a beginner in skinning, but with some practice I think that my creations could be decent.

I'm looking for the following:

Triggerers (Don't mind whether it's jass or GUI; if it is jass I'd prefer a pro, as I cannot modify jass, nor read it)

3D and 2D artists (If you're one of the former, make sure you can make stuff small, size-wise (in KB) )

Optional: Professional Terrainer ; Story/Description Writer

Well that's pretty much all; there's a mess in my head right now but if we don't have a plan we could just use one of my older ideas :p

I live in Eastern Europe, that's GMT +2 I think,
That's all folks! :D I'm expecting answers :p

Oh, and one last thing: Please get Skype or MSN (I prefer skype or both) if you don't have it already, and send your address in a PM if you mind posting it.

Rym

Rym

Level 3
I may not know anything about editing/making wc3 maps. but i can help with ideas to make the game better. can you share with us what king of strategy map are you trying to make and its game mechanics?

Level 7
Well, right now I've come up with a pretty nifty idea and I'd like to see if I can carry out myself, basically my strategies (theoretically) have an economic/management side to them and a global and a local level (meaning you manage your nation as a country, with borders etc and make sure your cities are developed, you take care of trade routes, rebellions, etc)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.