• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting GUI or JASS for RPG projact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi! My name is IGrimReaperI,
I wanna make orpg map but making it solo would be boring, long and hard! Some mapmakers already joined this project but we agreed that we need more mapmakers, to be more specific we need Triggerer... We are working on making inventory of 8 slots right now and thats why we need somebody to make it, our triggerer needs to know to make:
  • inventory of 8 slots
  • when hero picks up an item removes it from game and adds onother (skills and stats needs to save to new hero thought they are random)
  • save/load system

Mapmakers in this moment are:
IGrimReaperI
Im good at all stuff then making custom icons/skins thought ik that too, also I need a bit of work on triggers but I alredy got most (or at least big part)!
Zola
Im good at all stuff then making custom icons/skins, also I works with triggers fine thought I prefer terrain!
Shayo
My skill is terain, thought I make units and items just fine as that...I also can help with iconing and skining!
Dying
Im making icons and skins thought I dont know much of other things!

If you wanna make sure i see you wanna join contact me on:
  1. my skype |:~Grim Reaper~:|(igrimreaperi)
  2. mail [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.