• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting a terrainer for a Dungeon Crawler - Moonchants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Heya :)
The thread is pretty much self-explanatory. I'm looking for a terrainer who has the will and skill to slowly work on the terrain of an epic upcoming project map - Moonchants. I've tried to do it myself manually, and even tho the results were mediocre and playable, I didn't like it, and it got me demotivated to work on the map itself. Therefore, I'm looking for someone to help me out in this sector.

There are supposed to be six areas of the game, and each one is different and has to be playable (so I imagine a lot of pathing blockers about, which is okay). First area includes a path through the woods and cemetary. Second one is a sunken temple, and the same thing - but underwater.
So yes, there will be some skill needed, and I'd like you to showcase some of your work when you're applying - even tho you could be awesome, I may not like your style. For starters, I'm looking for the first act only, to get the first BETA rolling.

That's about it, for now.
You can find more information about the project itself here: [Role Playing Game] - Moonchants

Status
Not open for further replies.