• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recording Warcraft III Efficiently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible like Warcraft III replays, that you could record games efficiently into media files (like WMV or AVI files as such) without any lags or reduced FPS than it should be. Wondering about this, I know there are ways but they are slow and rather inefficient recording it directly.

I have decided to post this so that I thought there were more efficient ways which could be like Warcraft III replay speeds which are smooths instead of rough and laggy plays.

P.S. And otherwise if you are interested in reps, then +rep if it seems to be the best answer ;) . Sorry to ask, but it seems I have hanged it too long.

Level 9
Woah thanks. I used Camtasia Studio (Fraps is demo, and it only allows you to record for a limited amount of time), but eventually its sort of laggy. Anyways thanks, and you both deserve +rep ;)

Level 9
Yeah don't worry. Glad you helped out, and that's what counts. I'll do my best in the reduction of lag, and so on.

And enjoy your day; hoped this didn't bother you, but it did bother my during the past year ;) .

Reactions: HFR
Level 9
No problem. And I'll enjoy my bed now.

Good night man, and sleep dreams. I know I had a good one. I got another question, but that I will leave for another time.

For now, sleep dreams HFR. ;) .

Level 9
Repping is allowed in posts where it appears helpful or that you wish to because it seems for a reason, but for the begging and corruption otherwise isn't.

And yes, you can give reputation in this section if it is helpful. Hopefully that will explain, and so will DvO ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.