• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
How can i make such recipe system that works like that:

Item A + Item B = Item C

I dont want it to be cumulate of few same effect items i want it to be total diffrent item.

example:

Pure Alcochol(which is not same effect item as strawberry juice)+Strawberry juice=strwaberry wine

I think it works that way in troll tribes

Level 11
dont have WE open right now
  • Events:
    • A unit acquires an item
  • Conditions: And
    • Item being manipulated equal to item A
    • Triggering unit has item-type item B
  • Actions:
    • Remove item being manipulated from Triggering Unit
    • Remove item-type B from Triggering Unit
    • Create item C and give it to Triggering Unit

Level 9
  • Events:
    • A unit acquires an item
  • Conditions: And
    • Triggering unit has item-type item A
    • Triggering unit has item-type item B
  • Actions:
    • Remove item-type A from Triggering Unit
    • Remove item-type B from Triggering Unit
    • Create item C and give it to Triggering Unit
I thing this would work better. It triggers everytime the hero get both items, the last item picked up doesnt have to be item A (could have item A in inventory already, and pick up item B after)

Level 9
I used search quite often, most of the times the result just blows, it rarely got what i was looking for, but then again most people are lazy:D

Level 29
The search is actually useless. I don't know why, but the normal search gives all kind of random threads.
Use the "Advanced search" and there put the name of the thread you want, for this example: recipes.

Or, another solution is to simply go to the "Spells" section, (no, not the Systems and Spells forum) and search for a recipe system.

Level 29
Making recipes with more then two items that are made of each different item type is easy (exactly like two items).
Making recipes with more then two items that can be possibly with, say, two items of the same type and three from other types is more tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.