• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reaper Jump Behavior not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
a week ago i gave my marauders a behavior Cliff Jump from the reaper and it worked perfectly.
2day i cant seem to get it working with other units any more. When i add behavior and change mover to the one the reaper has, nothing happens. The units simply dont jump.
Even when i Duplicate a reaper, he is not jumping any more.
Also, while duplicating, i loose all sound files. The copies are created, but they are somehow not linked with the unit. How do i link those manually?

Level 22
if you lose all the weapon sound files, you need to duplicate the reaper's weapon files and then change it's ID to whatever ID your new reaper unit is. The unit's portrait sound files shouldnt be a problem, just dont duplicate them when you duplicate the reaper.

I've never been able to duplicate a succesful reaper, he has some wierd stuff linkd to him, never could get those to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.