• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ReAnimatedHermitCrab Blue + Green

Story: over the course of days I really enjoyed editing my hermit crabs, I saw how simple yet elegant the model was, and wondered out of curiosity if the Lobstrokk texture could be wrapped to the hermit crabs model, amazingly, it looked quite good for a sudden texture swap, still ghetto and broken looking but I saw potential, expanding on that idea via UV wrapping I came up with this. introducing ''ReAnimatedHermitCrabBlue'' and ''Green''

comes with 25 animations each, all exactly the same as the original hermit crab, just a different color for the limbs.

I did make the red lobstrokk texture version as well, how ever its too similar I think to my other red critter crab textured one one, I may upload it later along side the second more pale orange creep crab texture I finally found but I don't know yet. (we'll see)

people will suggest I use a different shell texture, I actually did try, but I couldn't find one that fits this weird wrap that blizzard gave this shell.

For more instructions on how to use refer to my other hermit crab page.

give credits as a mur'loc in ur map named kellym0 god of the mur'locs, and what not. alter this model in any way you see fit so long as you don't upload it any where yada yada yada enjoy the crabz.

''Update 5: wups, this is embarrassing, all this time some kind of bug existed where, in game, during stand -2 he would perform as normal, until it was time to swap back to stand -1, for what ever reason.... only after I had made all kinds of color variations..., did I find this bug where he freezes. oddly enough, in the world editor (and not in game), he does not do this, he instead plays stand -1 and stand -2 perfectly, the only way to detect this bug, was to test it in game, and watch very carefully, until he did it. so. I have changed some animation names, stand -2 is instead now called spell first. to use this animation, simply make an ability like ''Roar'' from the night elf bear, and pick the first animation name to be ''spell'' and the second tag to be ''first'' now you can use what was called ''stand -2'' any time you like.''

the versions you should have now are 30 (blue) and 003 (green)

Keywords:
Lobstrositys, Eater of Rolands Fingers, Baine of Deschain, Stalkers of the Twilight Coast, Knee Crusher, Sunken Ruins, Crab.
Contents

ReAnimatedHermitCrab Blue + Green (Model)

ReAnimatedHermitCrab Blue + Green (Model)

Reviews
18:24, 18th Mar 2015 MiniMage: More crab variations, for everyone of you who want crabs.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

oh cute ^^

Tho, they have something that reminds me of a tarantula, brrrr...

Level 4
Interesting animations, they may now attack you :eekani:
although they aren't really aggresive IRL, it's well made
4/5