• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reanimate tower models with death animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am looking for animators who can reanimate these models

Tower1
Turm2

These models currently have death animations that I don't like - the death animation is too fast, the tower 1 has different animation to tower 2 and the tower doesn't really disappear after, I wish they have a same death animation where they will sink to the ground slowly, maybe at length of 4 seconds? You may or may not add death SFX.

Whoever is interested I will really appreciate it. :)

Note: I/We cannot ask permission to the resource owner for editing the animation, but it should not be an issue since he will still be credited anyway along with the person who will do this request. Also the author has been inactive for 10 years now.

Level 14
So basically, you want both towers to have the same death animation as the second variant but in a much slower way?

I attached an edited version of the second variant, lengthening its death animation to 4 seconds using Matrix eater.

If this is what you want, I can try to reuse its animations for the first variant.

Attachments

• Tower2slowdeath.mdx
    26.1 KB · Views: 24
I can try to reuse its animations for the first variant.

Yes do it :D. I want them to have the same death animation like the one you sent, I like it. Also it will be better if the model disappear when the death animation is done.

Also can you do the same with the birth animations (They pull up slower, same length as the death animation)? Sorry for adding this.

- If you will be bothered by the ladder animation during reanimation/anim transfer don't worry about it I will remove it afterwards.

Level 14
Also it will be better if the model disappear when the death animation is done.
The model is supposed to disappear at the end of the decay animation, making it disappear in the death animation would effectively make the decay animation useless, should I delete it by then?
Also can you do the same with the birth animations (They pull up slower, same length as the death animation)? Sorry for adding this.
Sure, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.