• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OH Tauren Reanimation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I have a model from the dead Omnious Horizons project that I really want to be reanimated. I have no programs to animate with, nor do I know how to. I've been trying to get this and many other OH Tauren to be reanimated, but no one has offered help so far.

I've heard from multiple sources that the hardest part of modeling is getting the Texture to wrap to the model. Animating isn't the hardest. If this is correct, then it should be rather easy for you. It already has textures and obviously, the model is done. It's just the animations that are horrible. They were never finished. I would GREATLY appreciate someone fixing them for me. You would get lots of credits and I would be eternally grateful.

So, if you wish to help me, I will send you the model and all the textures. I really need this and if you can help me, we can release it so other people who like Tauren can enjoy an amazing model.

Best regards,

SkaN.

Status
Not open for further replies.