• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Realy need help in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
guys i dont know how to explain this but :

[I made a circle of power and this circle after 3 min it makes 1 boss + another boss takes 15 min , why when there is 2 window times the 3 min of the first boss become 15 min??? like the another boss? i want time for the first boss 3 and the other boss is 15 min why [First Boss Min's Become 15 Like the Other boss???????!!!!

Level 7
guys i dont know how to explain this but :

[I made a circle of power and this circle after 3 min it makes 1 boss + another boss takes 15 min , why when there is 2 window times the 3 min of the first boss become 15 min??? like the another boss? i want time for the first boss 3 and the other boss is 15 min why [First Boss Min's Become 15 Like the Other boss???????!!!!

...... Nothing you said made sense to me at all. Could you copy your triggers to text and paste them here using the Trigger Wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.