• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Condition triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey, having some trouble with a certain trigger that involves conditions. I have a general understanding of conditions within triggers, use them often, but this doesn't seem to be working and i'm not sure why. On my dungeon map I have a boss fight which cosists of 2 bosses attacking you at once, now when one dies I have a trigger that increases the other ones size, damage, etc. They'll also say something in text. But if one is already dead and then I kill the other, the one that is already dead still says what the trigger commands. I'm currently using the conditions

• (Boss1 <gen> is dead) Equal to False
Now this works usually because obviously if the boss thats meant to yell isnt dead, it plays. But it only seems to work if I one hit the boss (with the god cheat) if I actually do the fight, which goes on for for at least a min or two, I kill the first boss and the other yells as it should be, but i'll kill the remaining boss and the other will still yell, despite being dead and despite this condition.

I've also tried the trigger which is generally the same as that one, Boss1 is alive Equal to true

Status
Not open for further replies.