• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Hero Arena] Realm of DarkRune Dev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello Hive!

Please take a look at the Map I've been slowly working on for the past 2 years. Most of it is just the early game but What I want to showcase is how the Heroes play like and in what ways can I improve them. I'm open to any constructive criticism but please take note of the the following development notes first:

1. Map Title not final
2. Not all models and VFX are final
3. Some triggered spells are not completely GUI(but please let know if you find any bugs and if there's a way I can improve any of the triggers)
4. On that note Many non spell-related triggers have not been completely fixed.
5. Inventory Progression not yet implemented
6. There has been very little Balancing on the Power levels of some abilities

Looking forward to your replies.

Attachments

• Realm of DarkRune.w3x
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.