• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Real Life Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
real life maps are hard to pull off and need alot of time spent - definately the triggers

i think u need to keep in mind that people want to play a fun map - some people want lots of endless killing while others like a balance between rapant dismembering and rpg style story lines and hero development. i would make something like guild wars or something but urll never please everyone.
i reckon u should allow players to just trash everything and upset the city guard or something wiv a felony rating but also allow them to actually gain power through buying and renting property and also hire mercenries to kill other player's guilds - or maybe have a 'first 1 to kill the king and take control'?

Level 3
There has only been 1 good real life map, and that was RealLife [For Morons]. My suggestin is to base the time period in the medieval age. Every other map is based there other than real life. Try to make your Real Life stand out. Like add Crafting making stuff is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.