• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Half-Life vs Halo (Suggetions Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Does anyone have any suggestions for my upcoming maps Half-Life vs Halo. I have an idea what its going to be like but i would like suggestions from the Players of Warcraft 3

Level 4
Yeah sorry lol, I might make it a Single player, i highly dought it will be melee, and im gonna make it from both sides (Half-Life and Halo). The Main characters will be Gordan Freeman and Master Chief (obviously)... :D

Level 6
huh, this dosen't give anything to comment, could u write more, more and one more time more(didn't i writed more 4 times??shit now 1 more time!! damn again now it is 6) so we could comment about cuz this isn't helping (me) with commenting.

Anyway I Don't Agree WIth Info In Your Signature, Because Gordon With That Weapon He Equips On Avatar Should Be Pice Of Cake For Master Chief With All His Heave Stuff Or In Any Of His Vechicles(banshee for ex.)

Level 4
Yeah, the Avatar is a Joke. Well It Starts off in Half-Life's (Original Half-Life/Maybe Half-Life 2) Time Period and Halo's. Its going to be war in both Black Mesa/Earth and well...on Halo. I'm Still trying to think of everything and put it all together. I dont know what else you want to know. Like maybe the scientists at BM find a way to create a portal that leads to the Future, I dont know, im still thinking of things...

Level 7
all i know is that avatar is bull crap. Master chief wouldnt even need a weapon, hed just grab it from Gordan and then bust Gordan's head open with his bare hands (ok so technically he has gloves on but thats beside the point). If he was really pissy he might take the weapon from Gordan and ram it through Gordan's chest.

KBX

KBX

Level 4
okay, how about this: The little alien incident happens, but another portal opens and the Covenant comes through. Master Chief leads a squadron through too and Gordon Freeman thinks they're aliens who look like humans. Then they fight, the Xen aliens join the BM humans and the Covenant join the Halo humans. But if I made it, they all would join forces and kill Truth or G-Man[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.