• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Real condition - Unit fly height (current) ?BUG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a problem:

When making spells where the Hero or a dummy changes flying height something is wrong:

If you for example want a unit to throw a bomb (which is a dummy) and the bomb shall explode when it hits the ground I keep checking the distance between the bomb and the target, for the bomb not to explode before. I'm doing the same with height so it doesn't eXplodes in the air but here's the problem.

If I'm using wait for condition - dummy fly height (current) == 0 then it'll never explode. And if im checking for the dummy's current flying height to be < 1.00 or something like that, it'll always count it as something less than 1 even, when its heigh is for example 300.

I tryed this in both GUI and JASS, and I'm totally sure I hasn't done anything wrong (checked it a 100 times).

Does anyone know a solution for this bug?

Level 11
Because the unit must be flying anyway. If it isn't flying for good I suppose there will be some problems (like the Crow Form ability trick). I don't know the real solution for good (I never tried to check the height) but I will try it.

Edit: Ok, I tested it and to be honest, it worked for me. Make sure you check the (Current Flying Height). If you need, I can send you the map. Gimme your email adress.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.