• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raw Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
How to set a new Raw Code ?I've downloaded a new spell (JASS) and it says that I should change its Raw Code while I'm pasting for my map,...how 2 do that ?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
JNGP allows you to set the rawcode of object types when you create new objects. Most JASS spells should use constant variables or inlining macros to declare rawodes at the top of their script that you need to change to match the rawcode of the objects you want the system to use in your map.

In the test maps, the dummy cast ability might be 'A000'. In your map 'A000' might be allocated to an ability already so the dummy ability bight be given 'A02A'. Inorder for the scripted systems to function correctly you will need to change the references to 'A000' to the correct references for you map (in this case 'A02A'). This is an example and your map will most likly have different rawcodes from the ones I listed but the same behaviour applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.