• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Random thought of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHM

IHM

Level 1
Yeah, style, true test of strength, until you start fighting. :D

Level 2
mm i hate to change my armor sets BY FORCE...i wish there was a way to upgrade your favorite armor sets.

Its boring to see mass warlord sets running around.

Level 9
Reason no 251 for leaving WoW:
The better the armor, the worse it looks.

Oh, and towards the picture: :roll:

Edit:On the topic of WoW, its very kind of you to support WoW Gold Selling.

Level 7
gaywow3webmw7.jpg

pwntnubflakez

Level 9
rofl who plays as the horde when theres elf? XD!! on the subject about what equiptment looks like, because im rogue i can only wear leather and my shoulder armor is so uber it looks like plate ^^, also whos realy heard of an elf rogue with a gun srsly? >_<

Level 9
I shouldn't realy say that... i wanna convert my elf to the horde bcause too many alliance players have no teamwork -.-

Level 9
ben_xuereb said:
i wanna convert my elf to the horde bcause too many alliance players have no teamwork -.-

That was the reason I stopped playing as my dwarf so early on, Horde>Alliance in teamwork aspects.

Level 12
holycow2.gif

Holy Cow!

We needz m0re cowbellz!!!11one

On a serious note, I bet vg would like to see female soldiers wear French maid dresses?

Level 9
i find that more for head armour... i had this awsome leather helemet thingy and when it was time to raid the ah for more armour the head armour i got was pretty much better in everyway but then i got some bandana like armour... i went from glyphed helm to wolfriders headgear of the (bear?)

Level 5
''This is not TharadOr''

Okay, 1 word WTF

- Rank 14 Nightelf Druid - Zenedar ---

I say 2 things. LOOK OF YOUR CHARACTER IS '*NO GOOD*^my charater looks cool cause of epic, but i know a warrior looks shit almost stronger than me :/

If you think EPIC makes the item good. NO! it is just the variety of the item.

Epic = hard to find
Rate = medium to find
Green = easy to find.

i know a green item called ''Green Whelp Armor'' wich i owned 4 rogues with.

Level 34
124 Armor.
6 stamina.
4 strengh
When you get attacked by meele there is a 45% chance to put the enemy for sleep.
20 seconds sleep. then 16. then 12. then 8. and 4 for rest.

45% for every rogue hit! IMBAAAA :p

got it?

Level 9
TharadOr said:
''This is not TharadOr''
i know a green item called ''Green Whelp Armor'' wich i owned 4 rogues with.

as my main being a rogue i would have to say thats not much of an accomplishment... rogues need buff kthnx and dont bring up stunlock cause its not easy to pull off and you gotta go the right talents for it :p

Level 4
ben_xuereb said:
rofl who plays as the horde when theres elf? XD!!

I play on a RP server and I have an elf beacuse I love there back story and..

I AM SICK TO BLOODT DEATH OF THE RP NIGHT ELVS WHO THINK THEY'RE HUMAN!!

It's like

Batheros: "So how old are you, my dear Night Elven friend?"

Gabriela: "I'm 27 years old my friend, 28 next week."

Batheros: "What!? twenty seven!? I'm ten thousand years old!"

*notices Night Elf is dressed exactly like the other Humans then looks at his own robes, coated in leaves and foresty green appearance...then returns back to his home*

Level 4
Teifi said:
You care too much about winning and not enough about having fun.

amen. Why do you think I RP? runnign around with florecent yellow trousers shouting "Lol" and "stfu n00b"...WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT!!? Maybe to a little 8 year old coz it gives him/her a sense of power but not to me...

...now writing and improvising a story with mature, polite and nice people, now that's fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.