• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Random help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi i got a question, i am making some footmen map, i got stuck at the trigger of making a allrandom mode. When i create a -ar mode, it works fine, but the problems is it always random the same unit for each players. Can any pls tell me how to solve this problem or give me an example of how to make a allrandom mode for footmen game thx!!

Level 6
In Wc3 there is no real randomizer.
It's always the same order. The order differs for each PC, but except that it's always the same no matter how often you restart the map.

But as soon as you launch the game as LAN and/or with more than one player suddenly there is a real randomizer - or at least i cannot recognize any ordered pattern anymore.

Therefore don't think about that to much - as long as it works it's fine - the testing itself should happen with more than one player anyway ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.