• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Fatal errors while playing my Warcraft 3 map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
First of all, Eonfuzz is my Bnet account name.

Randomly, while playing it. everyone who is in the game crashes, getting a fatal error and causing general unhappiness.

Tl;dr Crash is giving me the shits, I have tried to fix it. And I need your help.

Attachments

• Fraggedv1.w3x
    2.5 MB · Views: 114
Level 2
I am not shure but i think it is a trigger.

I got the same problem it crashes when i play the map i delete some triggers and it works.

Level 2
I don’t know it is a while ago that i got this problem, but try disable a trigger and test the Map.

I know it’s a Bug hunt but it helped my.

PS: Nice Map:goblin_good_job:

(Edit)
It the Game crash by everyone on the same Point look what’s going on at this Point (Triggers, Units...).

Last edited:
Level 12
I don’t know it is a while ago that i got this problem, but try disable a trigger and test the Map.

I know it’s a Bug hunt but it helped my.

PS: Nice Map:goblin_good_job:

(Edit)
It the Game crash by everyone on the same Point look what’s going on at this Point (Triggers, Units...).

I have taken a look at what happens when it crashes, However. Seeing how it is multiplayer it is hard to notice; Because everytime it crashes I seem to be doing something different at the time.

Also, thanks for the feedback.

Level 2
Okay i find out what it will be, endless loops or many triggers work at the same time.

That can be a solution. Kill endless loops in triggers and also kill unneeded triggers or put them in one easy trigger.

It will work!

(Edit)
I know now the problem on my old map. It was a trigger that repeats itself every 0:01 seconds with many actions in it.

Level 12
Okay i find out what it will be, endless loops or many triggers work at the same time.

That can be a solution. Kill endless loops in triggers and also kill unneeded triggers or put them in one easy trigger.

It will work!

(Edit)
I know now the problem on my old map. It was a trigger that repeats itself every 0:01 seconds with many actions in it.

Thanks man. I'll take a look.

Level 2
and hashtables are a another point.

If you are using a trigger that repeat itself every 0:03 sec with hashtables in it that will be your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.