• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raised Cliff issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all.

New to the world editor, and to Hive.
I'm trying to create a waterfall, following a specific guide that mentions using the raise 2 tool twice, and then shallow water on the top layer. However, when I use the shallow water tool, it automatically punches through all cliff to the ground level, leaving a huge crater as opposed to just going through the top layer.

Is it an option I've missed perhaps? the only other things I did on the map was start it with the entire map being shallow water, used the raise ground tool to fill it up, and then leave the water where desired, as a rolling shores tutorial told me to do.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I've unwittingly broken a rule or if it's an utterly stupid question, and thanks in advance.

-Brandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.