• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Rainless" Tranquility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is my first request, and it is a very simple one (I think).

I would like someone to remove the "Stand" animation from the Keeper of the Grove ability Tranquility. All I want is the sweet shining blue-purple birth animation and a blank death, without the "rain" stuff.

Credits (and rep) will be given. Thanks in advance!

Level 6
I don't see why that info is relevant. But then again I know nothing about modeling...

This effect is for an ability. All I need is the purple-y birth animation with a blank death and no stand.

Level 6
Well my game didn't crash, but I didn't quite get the effect that I wanted. Now the stand animation has a huge beam and the rain goes upwards. I want it to be blank. Invisible. Non-existent.

Sorry if I sound stupid (I know nothing of animating), but is it possible to simply delete an animation from a model? Because that would probably produce a victory.

P.S. : Thanks anyway for trying, 3rgytr54.

Level 6
No rain! Huzzah!

However, there is still a green glowy thing in the center of the model that appears to also be a particle emitter (I think). I would like it removed, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.