• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Animation Request - Spell Effect (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay, well I haven't seen anything similar to what I'm requesting so here we go! (It is detailed, so be sure you have the attention span to read it!)

Anyways - first time posting here, so hi people... and yeah onto the request

Okay, well what I need is a spell effect which is rather simple in a sense.

I need the projectile Illidan (Evil) merged into a circular form with multiple projectiles. (Basically, it forms a small circular shape of these, similar to Dark Flame on DotA's old ultimate of the Shadow Lord.) The projectiles, or bits of the shield (It is going to be used as a shield buff) rotate around at a decent rate.

It does need a birth, stand, and death animation obviously. The birth can be them just appearing, or an even more exaggerated and detailed effect to where they sort of burst into the open, like the effect of the Orb of Annihilation's death animation. The stand animation could remain at same height, but would be preferred to rotate around the target creating a spherical rotation. (Think of a rotation horizontally and vertically). The Death animation for this effect needs to be an explosion, because after the spell breaks, a projectile is fired from it.

A preferred extra added to this model, is a tranquility or mana burn target effect, which is a spherical green effect. (Mana burn needs to go in and out like tranquility or remain inanimate, instead of happening once)

This is being used as a spell effect (A buff)! The lower poly-count, the better, but I don't want to get too picky on this.

Alternate (& Now preferred) Effect
Based off of the Eye of Sargeras model. The center piece of the "eye" is transparent and not as attention-grasping, and slightly more airy or ethereal. The ring around it rotates in the fashion I stated earlier (Horizontal & Vertical) in its stand animation. The death animation needs to have something rather distracting to let a projectile look like it comes out smoothly. The birth animation does not have anything requested at the moment.

Thank you greatly to anyone who does this request. CREDIT DOES COME TO THE MAKER OBVIOUSLY.
*Edit - If you plan or being nice to me and doing this request, please PM me! Thanks again!

*Update - Specified more on animations.
*Update #2 9/18 - Added an alternate appearance, which I think would be slightly easier and would look better.

Level 10
the sphere ability doesnt even make the spheres move in circles! and its barely in a shape! and its not good to use sphere ability for sprite attachment because the sphere will disappear when the unit attacks another.

Level 4
The sphere ability uses attachment points. The only time it moves is when it is placed on the sprite attachment point. Thanks for actually responding though.

Status
Not open for further replies.