1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ragnarok Battle Offline

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dracula, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    has anyone got Ragnarok Battle Offline? its a nice game, but i have problems with it, every time when open the game it stups off right away... how can i fix that?

2. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. qwerty

qwerty

Resources:
    Resources:
    i play Ragnarok Online. but i've never heard of Ragnarok Battle Offline. is it also based on Lee Myung Jin's manga series?

4. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    its like i double click the icon and the window didnt even pop out and it stups off

somone said if i change the compatbility that will work but i dont know what is compatbility and i dont know how to change it :(

5. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, it is in a sense. Ragnorok Battle Online is a more action based online RPG based directly off ragnarok online. Its biggest fan base is in Korea, with some in Japan and next to none in the US and other countries. Ragnarok battle offline is just the offline doujinshi of the online version.

Sounds like compatabiliy could be an issue there. Do you meet the minimum requirements? Try reinstalling, patch it, then try running it again.
    -VGsatomi

6. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ok i reinstall it 3 times :evil: and it still got the same problem i dont need to patch cuz it was already patched

7. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Dont get angry at me. You asked for help and I'm trying to give it to you. It came already patched? I dont see how that could be the case since they didnt print versions with the patch already implemented. You are saying it was ver 1.100 right out of the case? Keep in mind that game requires a really high version of Direct X, so it might need that too. You would probably want to make sure you have flash support, since that game is almost entirely done in flash.

You can also go to the root directory and play with some of the settings there in the config file, mainly regarding cycle rates.
    -VGsatomi

8. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    no no i didnt get angry at u dont get me wrong :D . someone said my version is a engilsh version i dl it at file fronts, and i have DX 9.0c

9. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So you didnt buy the commerical version, but downloaded a rip? You should expect problems, then. Especially if its an english version. French Bread never released an english version, which means you have a hack. And what is the general rule of thunb about hacks? they are unstable/unreliable.
    -VGsatomi

10. Modeler

Modeler

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hacked version's are bad m'k?

Just go and buy a copy of wc3 and tft. It'll cost you less than pirating a version in the long run :p.

11. qwerty

qwerty

Resources:
    Resources:
    modeler, we are talking about a TOTALLY different game. not a map for WC3.

so anyways, Ragnarok Battle Offline is just a remake of Ragnarok Online, except it's played offline?

12. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Read the 5th post. :wink:
    -VGsatomi

13. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i played RBO b4 and i i dont see anything that its like a hacking file, and i had the same problem b4, but my friend fix it for me, but now he dont know how to fix it anymore,(or dont want to fix it for me :( )

Ragnarok Battle Offline(RBO) is a 2D RPG game, theres 8 stages and max lvl is 20, they have alot of skills tho,to me their skills look more like ROSE online :) ,i have a lvl20 male knight and lvl20 male wizard b4 :D

and VG has the final boss's screen on her Signature :)