• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ragnarok Battle Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i play Ragnarok Online. but i've never heard of Ragnarok Battle Offline. is it also based on Lee Myung Jin's manga series?

Level 22
i play Ragnarok Online. but i've never heard of Ragnarok Battle Offline. is it also based on Lee Myung Jin's manga series?

Yes, it is in a sense. Ragnorok Battle Online is a more action based online RPG based directly off ragnarok online. Its biggest fan base is in Korea, with some in Japan and next to none in the US and other countries. Ragnarok battle offline is just the offline doujinshi of the online version.

its like i double click the icon and the window didnt even pop out and it stups off

Sounds like compatabiliy could be an issue there. Do you meet the minimum requirements? Try reinstalling, patch it, then try running it again.
-VGsatomi

Level 22
Dont get angry at me. You asked for help and I'm trying to give it to you. It came already patched? I dont see how that could be the case since they didnt print versions with the patch already implemented. You are saying it was ver 1.100 right out of the case? Keep in mind that game requires a really high version of Direct X, so it might need that too. You would probably want to make sure you have flash support, since that game is almost entirely done in flash.

You can also go to the root directory and play with some of the settings there in the config file, mainly regarding cycle rates.
-VGsatomi

Level 10
modeler, we are talking about a TOTALLY different game. not a map for WC3.

so anyways, Ragnarok Battle Offline is just a remake of Ragnarok Online, except it's played offline?

Level 9
i played RBO b4 and i i dont see anything that its like a hacking file, and i had the same problem b4, but my friend fix it for me, but now he dont know how to fix it anymore,(or dont want to fix it for me :( )

Ragnarok Battle Offline(RBO) is a 2D RPG game, theres 8 stages and max lvl is 20, they have alot of skills tho,to me their skills look more like ROSE online :) ,i have a lvl20 male knight and lvl20 male wizard b4 :D

and VG has the final boss's screen on her Signature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.