• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Race Wars Version 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this map 4 players take different races and battle it out in a 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 deathmatch.Basic warcraft playing style. But lumber is scarce. Get lumber by destroying the gates protecting your city buy lumber at marketplaces. Kill creeps near the middle to get valuable items and gold and heal at the at the fountain of rejuvination(heals health and mana). You can also buy tomes from the goblin merchant or buy powerful mecenaries at the marketplace.

Player 1(Red) - Human - bottom of the map
Player 2(Blue) - Orc- left of map
Player 3(teal) - Night Elf - top of map
Player 4(purple) - Undead - right of map

This is the first map that I have created so please help and tell me if you find any glitches or have ideas for improvements by commenting here. You can also play the map against computer players but i could not figure out how to make the AI destroy the gates so that it could attack. So the AI will only start attacking when you have destroyed one of the gates.

Credits to me. All items, doodads, units and terrain were either custom made or taken from warcraft world editor.

Keywords:
war, race, battle, solo
Contents

Race Wars Version 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
20:56, 18th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Bad terrain, wrong type, bad description.

M

20:56, 18th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Bad terrain, wrong type, bad description.